Geodrill Limited is committed to:
- Providing a safe place of work for its employees;
- Ensuring impacts on the environment are minimized;
- Ensuring other personnel and the environment are not put at risk as a result of activities carried out by Geodrill Limited employees.
In support of this the Company will:
- Ensure no business activity will take priority over the Health and Safety of our employees, other personnel, and the environment;
- Maintain compliance with all applicable legislation, conditions and standards;
- Ensure awareness of this policy, and understanding that all employees and personnel on site have a responsibility to the Company, themselves and co-workers, the environment and the community;
- Identify, assess and manage hazards;
- Ensure all personnel are trained and equipped to maintain, as far as possible, an incident free workplace.